Sunday, October 27, 2013

Something wonderful that will last forever....

Rahnia, I spoke to someone recently about the fact that things I leave around on the internet could last forever. That one day you may come looking and see them. I decided during very dark times that I would leave something around for you that was beautiful. A message in a bottle, so you will know that I love you very much and I am doing every thing I can to be a part of your life.

This is that thing. I apologize if now you are a teenager or older but at the moment you are 3 years old so I'm talking to a 3 year old. It's important that I do this so you know that my love for you has not diminished over time. I will write to you at your current age at the time of writing.

I know you like elephants so here is a picture of an elephant:

A mummy elephant and a baby elephant. You really wanted to go to the zoo to see the elephants last time I saw you but you were sick and the weather was too bad. You love the zoo.

Daddy misses you so much, I have this memory of you in my mind that last few hours before I lost you of you making me fake coffees with your toy coffee machine. I had to drink about 50 pretend coffees. They were the best coffees I have ever tasted and I'll never forget them.

No comments:

Post a Comment